Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Tea Light Flower Lollipops

I whipped up a quick little gift that could be for Easter, Mother's Day, as a hostess gift or Thank you.  I think they are sweet and they sure go together fast.
 Here are the easy steps:
1.  Use a scented tea light with a plastic base.  Hot Glue a small lollipop stick to the back of the tea light.

2.  Put the tea light in a small plastic treat bag (or clear cellophane) and tie it at the bottom with green ribbon.

3.  Repeat the steps for 2 more tea lights and fill a small clay pot with floral foam and easter grass or moss.       Push the lollipop stick into the foam at different angels for each one.


Ta Da.....you have a sweet little tea light lollipop bouquet!

14 comments:

Paola said...

This is such a clever idea an makes an inexpensive gift look special. TFS

tinahead81 said...

what a fabulous idea!! this would be great for my daughter's teacher!!

The Girl Creative said...

What a unique idea. :) I love it!!! Those would make great favors and centerpieces for showers. :)

Fawnda said...

Very cute idea!! Love it!!:)

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

What an amazing idea. I love it -- it would make a great gift (for myself)! Thank you for linking to the Boardwalk Bragfest!

Danielle said...

What an adorable idea! Perfect for party favors :) Founds you through Idea Sharin Wednesday!

Merrie said...

This is such a great idea! It would be perfect for co-workers birthday gifts, and for teacher gifts too.

Kaysi said...

What a fun idea!! This is super cute!

Pat said...

Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing.

thismumsworld said...

What a great idea! I like the nappy cakes, wash pops & washer cupcakes that go around baby showers & have tried to think of other cute ways to give simple gifts & you've certainly though of one here!

I'm visiting from I'm Lovin' It Fridays- http://thismumsworld.blogspot.com/

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

What a great idea! I love that you used tea lights! Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

Jessa Irene (Holiday-Haven) said...

What an amazingly cute idea! You should stop by and add your link. I love this!

Jerri said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing your post for Friday Favorites!

zafran said...

Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing.i really like it. Send Gifts to Pakistan