Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Girls Clippie Bow Holder

Here is my easy version of a little girls clippie holder for her wall.  It's a great way to keep them organized as well as a help in choosing which one to wear today!  Honestly, this could not be easier AND inexpensive. 


*I started with a fun foam letter that was already glittered (woo hoo) from Michaels ($1.99)
*Two 24" lengths of ribbons, pink 1", black with sequins 1/2"
* Hot glue the black ribbon down the center of the pink ribbon.
* Hot glue to the back of the E
* Fold up the bottom of the ribbon and glue a black bow to five it   weight to hold the ribbons straight.
* Hot glue a short loop of ribbon to the top back side of the "E" as a hanger.
 * Hang on the wall and clip on the clippies!  Ta Da!

8 comments:

gengen said...

Nice one...A new follower from Thrifty Thursday bloghop. See you in my page.

Meg said...

Very cute! I love glitter...it makes everything happier.

Rachael@Lovely Crafty Home said...

Great idea!! Thanks for linking up :)

Life with the Lebedas said...

I love the simplicity and the cuteness!

Thanks for linking up to Craftify It Thursday!
Jennifer

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

This does look super easy!! I'm loving that sparkly E!!! Thanks for linking to Fancy This Fridays! Hope to see you again this week!!!

creativejewishmom/Sara said...

Very cute! Nice to "meet" you and thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

Totally cute. I should make one for my niece!

Thanks for linking up to Creative Juice last week...hope to see you back this week...

Jerri said...

What a cute clippie holder!

Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites! I'm featuring you this week. Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one!