Here is my easy version of a little girls clippie holder for her wall. It's a great way to keep them organized as well as a help in choosing which one to wear today! Honestly, this could not be easier AND inexpensive.
*I started with a fun foam letter that was already glittered (woo hoo) from Michaels ($1.99)
*Two 24" lengths of ribbons, pink 1", black with sequins 1/2"
* Hot glue the black ribbon down the center of the pink ribbon.
* Hot glue to the back of the E
* Fold up the bottom of the ribbon and glue a black bow to five it weight to hold the ribbons straight.
* Hot glue a short loop of ribbon to the top back side of the "E" as a hanger.
* Hang on the wall and clip on the clippies! Ta Da!